The latest and biggest ever edition of the most popular book on British money, ever!
A comprehensive listing and price-guide to UK decimal coins, covering all normal, commemorative and proof (including gold and silver) issues from 1968 up to September 2021, including some details of forthcoming coins.
- Coverage of the popular ‘Strike Your Own’ coins.
- 7 more packed pages than the 2019 edition (it’s now a total of 199 pages).
- Over 500 changes made to the market value data.
- The essential guide for all modern UK coin collectors.
- Well researched facts and absolutely no hype or urban myths.
- Every major decimal British currency coin type including all commemorative coins is illustrated at actual size and in full colour.
- Mintage numbers by date.
- Summaries of each coin type, including accurate weights and sizes.
- Newly reported varieties and many errors have been listed.
During the 60s and early 70s “Check Your Change” sold 1.75 million copies, making it the biggest selling book about coins ever. Fifty years later and there are now some decimal coins that are in higher demand than others. Rumours about rare British coins frequently circulate and occasionally public hype (and on the dreaded social media), word of mouth and outrageously bad tabloid reporting garners false or misleading information. This book puts it all straight and reveals the true modern British coinage rarities. Honest and down to earth with accurately researched values for every coin.
Every British decimal coin is illustrated in full colour and at actual size, so it’s an excellent companion to any members of the public, people with a passing interest or serious collectors that want to try to obtain or value a collection of British decimal coinage.
There are no reviews yet.